Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is possible to me created within 3ds max. just take some shapes that look really cool.. and go twist. strech.. rip... kill lool and do some more crap to it to make it look like an explosion.... put some color on it.. export .. import in ps... change some layer properties... make a few more ... change more layer properties... etc. color it so big red likes it :lol: shove an opteron logo on it.. from google... find osme random images... change to multiple to make pic look interesting... starte at it for a while... save... and upload and hope big red likes :lol:

ooooorrr just look for: 3ds max explosion tutorial

congrats....i don't see many people around that actually know how to use 3dsmax. look like we've got something in common now :)

you can make some nice stuff in there...i made mine about 20 minutes...took a little extra time on the 'swooshes' in the logo, had trouble smoothing out the outside faces <_<

i was gonna try and model an opteron in the frame, but for some reason i couldn't get the UVW wrapping to work, and i was gonna make the logo 'glow' a little, but the radiosity rendering wasn't working!

[edit]

what version of 3ds max do you use?

Edited by aiRman

hey im a total noob in 3ds max. i just play around with it.. thenshove it into photoshop... and fix it

i plan on concentrating this summer on learning 3ds max... like really learn.. not just do random crap

I haven't seen a "bad" entry at all.

yuck: if you can find a good photo that is at least a blue / black / silver one it would be more than welcome in the contest. good photography requires just as much skill as manipulation of other images... neither of which I can do very well.

roadkill may i see the 3dsmax file and .psd file after the contest over..i wanna see if its really your work..because i find it hard to believe but good job if its your work completely...but please after the contest that way i can be accused of stealing when i submit my new one