Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about a contest like this is the winner won't necessarily be the best picture, or the most creative, or the most effort. It's a matter of personal preference, in this case, bigred's. It's his wallpaper. Everybody's tastes in wallpapers are different. What may be too busy to one person, may be perfect for another...what may be dull and boring to one person, may be cool and slick to another.

There's a lot of pics that have been posted that have looked really awesome, but i would NEVER set them as my wallpaper. So just remember, it's bigred's taste that'll determine the winner, not anyone's skill.

:withstupid:

thats why origonality doesnt play a role here, just as long as you dont take a picutre and slap on a logo and enter it :P

I think a lot of hardwork has been pored into these pictures, and time.

I think there wp will not only benifit Bigred, but will also benifit anyone else who uses opteron and wants a wall paper.

Good luck everyone!

the hard work part is very true. I can't stress enough how impressed with the workmanship I am. I'll be the first to admit I'm not an artist, nor do I claim to be :) but each submitted pic has amazed me with the detail and everything else that has gone into them.

there are NO "loosers" in this contest... not one person who put in an entry did a bad job at all (even the paint one, it was original too)