Sign in to follow this  
The_Goonie

Animation (does This Show Up Correctly)

is this showing up correctly

Edited by The Goonie

it's not rotating at a constant speed though... the speed is sort of oscillating... like a sine-wave + a constant... kind of hard to describe.. but it's not going round like a regular clock hand... is that intentional?

ah..hmm..no its supposed to start revving up faster and faster....then start smoking w/sound Oh well...I'm tired of messing with it

Its not supposed to be a constant speed..no

Edited by The Goonie

if you attached the gif, you may have cut the frames short to get within the filesize limit? or i dunno... can you upload it to some webspace somewhere and then link it in with tags instead of attaching it? that might work... as for the sound, was it a flash animation???

actually you're right.....it resized the images....how annoying..and not worth going back to fix. I'm used to making flash animation, not gif's. Just wanted to see how long it takes to throw something together, and how it reacts to a forum upload

I redesigned the whole OCC website to see how it would look on the "flash"ier side of things :D

Edited by The Goonie

it's not rotating at a constant speed though... the speed is sort of oscillating... like a sine-wave + a constant... kind of hard to describe.. but it's not going round like a regular clock hand... is that intentional?

:withstupid: Lagging a little bit at 2:00 and 7:00.