Talkin' A Litlle Trash

Nemo

Ohh Noo Man dont tell me, I am going to have to build another dozen or so machines to hold my position! I am going to have to buy a bigger house to go along with all of them and a bigger electrical service also!

:foldon:

Just build a little bamn for electricity why don't ya?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh Noo Man dont tell me, I am going to have to build another dozen or so machines to hold my position! I am going to have to buy a bigger house to go along with all of them and a bigger electrical service also!

Just build a little bamn for electricity why don't ya?

Hmm not sure what a bamn is, no I still have plenty of room, all computers but 2 are in 9'X10' room upstairs, I have 3 more bedrooms up there and off course the first floor 3,000 sq ft. total I would like to keep the first floor quite as it is though

Edited by road-runner

Hmm I do not know, I do know the hyperthread will crunch some WUs by me adding those 3 machines I double my amount of WUs, I have been doing around 20 I did 40 and did not the last machine the 3.4C running till late yesterday, it just turn its WUs this morning the firewall had them blocked overnight, I just turned them loose, so I am pretty happy my production should about double, I am going to OC them some in a few days there running stock ;)

I go back to work tomorrow so I will be putting all 9 computers or so online and folding.....Nemo....how did you do that......I am watching you :ph34r::ph34r::foldon:

I guess I better enjoy it while I can then :O (Sighs heavily) I work at a client site with over 5K employees and I bet 99% of these machines never use more than 5% of the CPU and I can't touch a single one- they scan each machine for unapproved software every week and there is no way I could ever get FAH on the approved list. So many unsed CPU cycles.

It would be excellent corporate promotion too. Imagine the repsect they could gain from promoting the fact that they support the fight for various diseases?

It surprises me that it hasn't happened already.

(As I am new to folding, would someone let me know if 1700+ points in a week is ok? I managed to hi-jack a few laptops...)