Fs: Tons Of Great New Stuff!

sykr0

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abouts 2 months ago, it started well but it seemed like no one liked computers after that... it was really awesome having your own computer shop. Had alot of plans for it to...everything happends for a reason I guess.

Paranoid: Check pm ...

abouts 2 months ago, it started well but it seemed like no one liked computers after that... it was really awesome having your own computer shop. Had alot of plans for it to...everything happends for a reason I guess.

Paranoid: Check pm ...

I've been running one for 8 months now. It had it's lows of $40k a month total store earning, and suddenly it jumped upto $350k. it was really starting to worry me that I was going to fail and then it exploded... in most ways it's a good thing but others it is really hard to deal with.

at anyrate your prices look good, everything seems to be rolling this way. good luck!

sounds great, thanks bigred for the luck im doing good so far with this thread just made $490.

I can hold the 9800 xt and the x800pro

everything is still up for sale nothing has run out yet!!!!! buy away :)

I'm very interested in buying a VapoChill LS from you, but I want to wait until some others have actually recieved product from you. It's nothing personal, I just have a hard time trusting people.

As soon as someone gets their stuff, and its legit...You can count on having at least 1, maybe 2 of those LS units sold.