My Case Stuff

Well.. Ive been working on this case for about 3 months.. On a College kids budget lol.. and I am close to being done..

Ive screwed up on the case sooo many times its not even funny.. The most recent was today.. I was cutting my fan hole at the top sposed to be 172mm cut.. well.. Its a lot bigger then Its sposed to be.. :)

Tell me what you all think of the case..

all the pics are on 1 page so the page loads kinda slow.. and Its on geocities... So that dont help..

BTW: for the record.. the case was done using Tin Snips and a Grinder to kinda smooth the sides.. and It is my first mod so be gentile with me.. :)

http://www.geocities.com/psywar17/moding.html

w00t my ghett0 rig!

Geezus that was quick.. I just posted it lol!

CaseETC I think...

I Love the fan.. I made the Key Turnon thing you guys did a howto for... for my power switch.. and Im replaceing my old power switch with a On and Off switch for that fan.. So when Im trying to sleep I can turn it off TO sleep.. LoL

dangnn, what is that ....THING (!) on top of it hahahaha very very k00l indeeed. but i was wondering abuot some things, doesn't your computer get airborn once you've  turned it on...?? or does it spin around like crazy hehehe. very k00l mod must say, when i'm done with my case, i'll sent in the pics.

gr33tz wZa

Haha.. No.. I havent yet mounted the fan.. Im spray painting the top of the case atm..

actually..

If i turn the fan on.. upside down on top of a peice of wood.. I have gotten the fan to hover for a few seconds lol..

• 2 months later...

haha.. any closer.. and you will beable to see that I used tinsnips and not a dremel to cut my case.. and how off the cutsare lol... how close u want it?