Sign in to follow this  
BROWNjello109

Video Editing Software

What is the best video editing software other than Adobe Premiere? Windows Movie Maker sucks so much.

thanks

You could always try pinnacle liquid edition. Good stuff man.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/ProductPage_n.a...474&Langue_ID=7

The Verdict

www.digitalvideoediting.com, September 2003 by Charlie White

"Beyond that, the interoperability between all of Pinnacle's editing systems and its formidable broadcast servers, media management tools and workgroup products is going to offer a major advantage to large production companies and broadcasters."

DV Magazine, September 2003 by Mark Santora

"Premiere users should consider this (Pinnacle Edition PRO 5) a serious upgrade path. Adobe

Adobe Premier :D

:withstupid:

Its gotta be the best out there... hard to use at first but no doubt the best.

I am a film maker...and the best software on the market is Sony Vegas..and Avid Xpress Pro. Take it from a professional who has tried everything. Vegas is easier to use! Avid has more features! I mix and match bother depending on my projects.

sony vegas used to be Sonic Foundry Vegas... sony took over... like soundforge used to be sonic foundry too...

so look out for that if you can pick up a sonic foundry version cheaper (the takeover was fairly recent)

avid's pretty hardcore... probably not a good move from Movie Maker!!!

I am a film maker...and the best software on the market is Sony Vegas..and Avid Xpress Pro.

I also did video editing for a while there professionally and let me tell you, Xpress Pro was the best software I ever got. Fast, nicely laid out keyboard shortcuts, great program... Make sure to read up on the avid website, some windows patches and things can make serious problem with the program.

My laptop goes NUTS when i install Avid Pro to it. It installs fine actually..but when i open it...the screen just flickers and flickers and ...flashes....pain in my A$$. So Yeah i got this new laptop which runs like sea biscuit but the freakin reason i got it was to do video edits on the road. How sweet is that? Couple grand down the bowl because Avid won't update their dang software since they are a more "apple savvy" company! My PC's eat their G5's all day long!