How-To Make A Reservoir Guide

Bosco

How would you rate this guide? (10 being the best)  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this guide? (10 being the best)

I'll vote 10 on any reservoir how-to-make... if not just for some ideas on how you might go about it precisley. This guide had a good way to go about it that anyone even if they are all-thumbs can do. Store bought reservoirs are sold at rip-off prices... just another expense to otherwise rather expensive endeavor.

Another idea for a guide: ideas on how to make a really cool looking and clear one.. just a thought. Never know what nifty ideas might be out there for readily available and inexpensive parts that could be turned into one.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I voted 1, I guess because I am a plumber and I made mine different, I used 2" PVC also with a female adapter on top with the screw plug for filling, I then put a 2" Tee down a ways and a 90 on the bottom, I then used 2- 2" fitting X 3/4" female thread bushings and glued 1 in each of the Tee and the 90 on the bottom, then all I needed was the teflon tape and the 2 - 3/4" mip X 1/2" ID barbed fittings, I made mine longer to hold more, I do not know that it matters, but anyway it did not cost me anything to make mine but I can see where they can be made a lot of different ways and different sizes depending on the needs. Good job though Exeter

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

what the hell r u saying to the guy u give him a 1 for doing it diff , u were soupost to say if the guide was good or bad not his res . and then at the end u said good job . i guess its ok ur just a mixed up little kid

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arauthator

Put some UV sensitive paint on that thing and it would be "FAT".

Not to mention it's something you claim you modded yourself.

Great How-To article dude.

what the hell r u saying to the guy u give him a  1 for doing it diff , u were soupost to say if the guide was good or bad not his res . and then at the end u said good job . i guess its ok ur just a mixed up  little kid

No I am not a mixed up a kid, I was telling him good job on the review and guide, and I do not know who you think you are but I have noticed your smart remarks ever since you came to this forum, I hope you get a warning for cussing in the forums or having a cuss word in your avatar like I did, some of these punk kids nowadays, time to use the ignore feature!

:foldon:

i really have to agree with kev on this one... you mark him a ONE on the guide cos he did it differently to you and then you congratulated him on a job well done...

that really does seem to be two conflicting views, and when you gave him a one you didn't critique the guide or the design so it looks like the only reason you gave a one is because it isn't exactly the same design as yours <_<

if you're gonna give him the worst mark possible, at least have the decency to give some good reasons why... that's why kev thinks you're mixed-up...

and why i'm inclined to agree (from what you wrote)

Guest Arauthator

Ok, put some "Fat" on it and it would be a great paint.

Nice "Fat" dude. Great mix up.

Edited by Arauthator

• 1 year later...

Very good review. Of course how it looks has room for improvment it does the job for way less then s store res. I do have one idea is you might be able to use a standard fill port instead of using that huge screw on top. Just an idea. :thumbs-up:

Very good review. Of course how it looks has room for improvment it does the job for way less then s store res.  I do have one idea is you might be able to use a standard fill port instead of using that huge screw on top. Just an idea. :thumbs-up:

589505[/snapback]

ZOMG! You are so awesome reviving a year and a half old topic!

not.

ZOMG!  You are so awesome reviving a year and a half old topic!

not.

590705[/snapback]

Bit harsh at least he's using the seach button many dont :) .

ps: i voted 10 i love ghetto mod's