Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Bosco

37 members have voted

1. 1. Let Your Voice Be Heard!

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Should we set the forums signatures to a 10 line limit.

I have already removed the feature so you can't have an image in your signature. Sorry. Too much abuse such as images being HUGE file sizes.. (not everyone has broadband) and also the size being WAY too big (and not everyone has a 21" running 1600x1200 resolution)

Please see this thread for more info.

Cast your vote!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 10 line limit, with no size editing.... allow people to use colors and different founts, just make it all size -1 or whatever the default is.

Glad to hear about the images being turned off.... I don't really mind them, it's just they need to have a limit as well.... 430x70 or something like that.

I turned sigs off about a month ago because I got tired of scroling 4 pages to read a 4 reply message... it was just getting annoying.

I agree with bosco.. I really dont care too much..

I disagree with the ramblings people put in there signatures.. like.. they will post there comp stuff.. and then.. post there life story.. now thats unnessary.. you know what I mean?

I dont mind the colors.. or the font changes.. but when u use like front size 1 in ur sig.. and its huge.. now ur starting to get annoying..

and the picture.. in the sig.. nah its not bad.. and this is comming from a 56ker.. just as long as its not like very big.. we have one person cant think of the name has an image in his sig.. Its perfect size.. no bigger..

You should beale to list all ur comp parts in 10 lines.. unless ur matt or bosco :)

thats my opinion :)

I can't really see the big fuss over this, kind of silly don't ya think! I can see maybe limiting the size of a graph or a pic. but typed words are not slowing your computer down if it is it's time you did an up date or bought a different computer.

yes limiting the size of a picture sig is a good idea! But remember two then your going to have to limit sizes of picture that people post on there modds or there computers or graphs. now that will eat some band width.

I mean isn't there something else to piss and moan about? Besides the value of someones sig? Hell people hunting season is just around the bend get out doors and don't take a laptop or a palm.

GET A GRIP[/size=7]

hey, I was just thinking that maybe we could have a place in our profiles to put up our system specs and stuff.

I'll see what I can do :)

About limiting the size of pictures.. That really isn't possible, because the pictures aren't uploaded to the server. They are linked pictures from another website, and I would have to figure out another way to limit the size..

Also, I can't stop ppl from using images and also still allow colors, fonts, and font sizes to be changed.

It's all, or nothing :/