Occ Member Portraits Contest!

hardnrg

Right, new contest seeing as there's not one on at the moment... the aim of the contest is to draw a portrait of another occ member (or more than one). The rules are:

1) You can only use Microsoft Paint to create your artwork

2) You cannot use imported (ie copy/pasted) graphics

3) The work must be your own

That's all the rules, it's meant to be for fun, let me start things off here. This contest is in The Alley, so it isn't serious...

post-17-1087916284.gif

(btw, MS Paint ROOLZ!! :lol:)

(edit: convert the BMP file to GIF using Photoshop or other image editor that can open bitmaps and save GIFs)

(edit: yes, i was bored at work...)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure, ain't played (is it a game?) guild wars... i just drew a scorpion... heh heh, post yer drawings dude, as long as they're a portrait of a member that you did it's good to go! (or, er, good to come, here, on this thread :))

holy s*** dude, my HEAD'S on FIRE and i've got a hole in me!!! :O

lol! :lol: good stuff good stuff... i think i know what i'm doin tomorrow at work now... heh heh...

holy s*** dude, my HEAD'S on FIRE and i've got a hole in me!!! :O

lol! :lol: good stuff good stuff... i think i know what i'm doin tomorrow at work now... heh heh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i got tomorrow off! I am gonna watch season 6 of DS9 to get some ideas from the Dom War..... How bout a Soverign alphaing somebody.... Thats like.... lemmie check....

14 type 12 phasers

6 quantom torp tubes with each fireing 3 torps

4 photon torp tubes each also with a spread of 3 torps

Hmm... that would be enought to blow up half of Kansas City, KS.... If it were real.... Hmmm... Lemmie get a pin and paper to write my overreactive idears down lol

What if the "keep folding" face went bezerk.... Ahhh, good times... good times!

EDIT: Hey funky monkey.... what the heck is that red "thing" in your sig image? lol

:lol: HAHAHA! nice animation Monkey... i think you've taken ms paint to another level! :D

newport: its either a rather dubious toy of some description or it's his Monkey nuts... :lol: