...extensive Hardware Modding Plans

Well, there a little more than just plans, because there gonna happen prolly next monday or tuesday (w/e i get my water cooling stuff). Anyhow, i will be.

1.installing water cooling

2.unlocking my CPU using this method

3. Doing a Vcore mod with a 50k VR

4. Doing a Vmem mod with a 10k VR

5. installing much needed lighting around the CPU area

6. adding some UV here and there...

I already have everything needed for all this excecpt the water cooling/lighting (ordering tomorrow weds or thurs) and some conductive grease for unlocking the CPU (anyone know were i can order some?)... But i have all my Volt mod stuff here, picked it up today... here is a pic of my case in the case gal, ill keep you all updated here.

My Case

Here is a pic of what i have for my voltage mods

if you've got a post week 35 (or 30 whatever it is, 2003) cpu then this unlocking thing won't work cos it'll be likely super-locked, those can only be unlocked on mobos other than NForce2... i guess it wouldn't hurt to try tho...

good luck with the volt mods! :ph34r:

if you've got a post week 35 (or 30 whatever it is, 2003) cpu then this unlocking thing won't work cos it'll be likely super-locked, those can only be unlocked on mobos other than NForce2... i guess it wouldn't hurt to try tho...

good luck with the volt mods! :ph34r:

How can i check? And how is it super locked?

Edit: That CPU has a brown waffer, and if i am correct, the brown waffer chips are the newer ones,(with 5 L1 bridges not 4) so if he can do it, i bet i can do it.

download uAMDTool (google) and key in the whole stepping/serial number off the cpu and it'll tell you what week/year it is...

...If i knew my like 90 digit serial number id think i could find out what week it was made.... anyway, i dont wanna do anything with the CPU till water comes

have fun and dont get shocked

Oh i will... lol have fun i mean...maybe ill get shocked.. anyway...

Some Updates...

Today, Wednesday June 23rd-

I ordered my water cooling system and its on its way, i cant wait to get it half is from dangerden.com rest from frozencpu.com, Ill also be doing reviews on these resellers like i did D-Tek if you've seen my post in "reseller info" forums. Anyway, i guess ill have to see how long it takes, i got 3day shipping from both. but dangerden uses fedex, and frozen CPU uses USPS.. i think frozenCPus will come first if they both ship at the same time... anyone.. Ill you you all posted...

Lol ill pwn you in Paintball, yuo can mess with my Angelspeed or ym Autococker 2003 :D

Dont get me started with cockers, and Speeds.... I had a IR3, i got meh impluse and love it more..

btw

TEAM DRIFT OWNS!