Basic Cooling

virus

shoot for just 20usd more you could get an aquiris 2 see the link http://www.xoxide.com/theraqiipreo.html :foldon:

do NOT under any circumstances get the aquarius2! it's the worst water kit in the world and you can get better temps on air!!! i bet my silent boost gets better temps!

spec, i'd suggest that you don't recommend that kit to anyone else... it's a pos...

Ok thanks for the help. also i was wondering i have sissoftware and it says my cpu temp is at 31C idle. I also have mbm 5 and it says the same but in my bios it says my cpu temp is like 62C which one should i believe?

BIOS, i'm betting that you are looking at your NB sensor in those programs.. it's possible to have those temps yes, but if BIOS says 62 then that's enough motivation for me to get a better cooler

i would trust either....the sensors might be off or bios or anything else is reading it wrong.

the best way to find out which out is closer to the temps you see is to touch the heatsink and feel if it's really scorching hot or that's just warm to touch