Got My Max 3 Set Up..

I have just finished putting my Abit IC7 Max 3 and my Tt True power 480Watt Butterfly in my case. I have hooked everything up and when i hit the power button on the front of the case, the little gren LED on the Mobo flashes red for a fraction of a second and nothing happens. Is there a short in the Mobo like on a stand off or what? If you have an IC7 or Abite Mobo, your thoughts are especially needed! THANKS! Newport. :(

Thanks a lot... I have just taken each power cord out and i am half way to redoing them.... I was gonna check the psu for the volt adjuster (115v to 225 or sumthing like that) but it has none.... God i hope i have not fried my board just from some stupid mistake......

Ok i will take apart my computer..... it took me like 2 hours to get everything in and 6 fans hooked up to a controller and wires managed..... I guess i gotta do it..... UGGG!!!!

Well thanks for the links but when i turn it on, all i get is a quick flash of the RED LED and nothing else works... I get no beeps or anything. I did take my CPU off and there are no bent pins nor is the AS5 on the processor itself.... I am gonna crap my pants if i got a bad board...

EDIT: When i turn teh power on from teh PSU, the green LED lights up and after the Red LED lights up, the green is still on which means the PSU is not shoring out... BUT... That does still make me wonder if the Mobo is shorting out...

I just put my stock PSU into my comp... I just hooked the Mobo wires on and it did the same thing... I got work in 10 hours and i need the sleep... I am gonna stop .ing with it tonight and tomorrow after work i am gonna take the comp apart and try the outside case test.

Are you sure that have hooked up your case leads right? You could've possibly switched the off/on with the reset. It's real easy to hook them up wrong, and that would explain your problems.