Intel Is Pissing Me Off!

OK, i loved intel because i always believed they were the better processor! Now, i believe AMD is the one who is better. The new socket for intel has F*cking gay features like NO OVERCLOCKING in its North chipsets. Also u have the super pins already in the mobo and with the new chipsets, u have to have a PCI express video card!! And because the processors are so hot, u need to buy a whole new case thats BTX compatiple. Intel is really stupid for having the feature of NO OVERCLOCKING!! this will shun away many consumers!! There doing everything wrong. I have now changed my mind, when my computer gets really old (in like 2 years or less) I will buy a AMD system!!! WORD

congratulations for coming to the realization many of us has known for awhile...that AMD pwns Intel! :ph34r:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also bad news for the heatsink companies and the WC companies. I hope AMD doesnt follow the same road or OC'ing will be dead :(

I hope they see sense and realise were a big market and there is a lot to be gained. Not a lot of corporate customers use AMD anyway, so we must make up a hell of a lot of their revenue. Man, i've only owned 1 AMD, 1ghz athlon :lol:

Hey you're up late HomerJaySimpson....

AMD have a big market in budget machines/pre-configured systems - you look in any superbudget machine chart, almost *always* AMD without a doubt from top to bottom. Superb value for money, excellent performance.