Attention Members: Give Us Some Ideas Here!

Bosco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of surfing ad free for donations. It only makes sense right? It wouldnt have to be forever. But I can see maybe two months of no ads for a $10 donation.

Of course this would be on a per user basis, so only the person who donated wouldnt see the ads.

Is it just me? Or is there only one add at the top of each screen? This doesn't bother me at all... I honestly couldn't see anyone paying to get rid of it, besides theres been a few times that things I've been looking for have popped up on them. I because an LED front visible in the front and a window on the top, I would buy/earn the OCC fans. If LP got quad LED fans he could have 2 orange and 2 blue, I think it would look cool.

yeah, i only see that one ad...and i've noticed recently it's been the f@h one i created, so i actually ENJOY seeing it!

As for users being able to advertise....what's the point? all you have to do is incorporate any sort of advertisement in your signature. Will get more visibility that way anyways.

Nerm, you mention "unlimited sigs". HELLS NO! We don't need people with 15 line sigs and stuff.

Nope not folding for OCC but I am folding for HotHardware, my other forum. I may switch to here becuase I feel more at home over here.

where ever you feel more at home is where you want to be folding ;)

ie. folding at home ... :lol:

How about some image hosting to out posts and sigs? like you cauld get x # kb image space for som many points and so on... Mabye more avatars. I like the frees stuff and Smilies.

I think some points could be awarded for donations, that would help pay for any real prizes.

I second.

Got a few ideas for you Matt.

- Have leet graphical volunteer(s) that would photoshop sigs and avatars for people. I know we have some good Photshoppers here!

- Virtual hardware: like you start out with no hardware when joining, and according to a system of your choice, weighing in with folding WU's and SETI and posts, moderator recommendations, Paypal donations, whatever. You get to choose a motherboard at 50 points or something, video at 100, cpu at 200, or however you wanna do it. and then if possible, people could trade parts, to eventually build a fake system, but with respect cause it would take good trading and forum dedication to get good parts, and those that you need to complete and upgrade your virtual system!