3.2ee Vs 2600 Mobile

red930

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyper Threaded, we are talking about OCed 2600+ vs NORMAL 3.2EE, if you actually read something (besides title) you'd know that so read and post intelligent remarks with some actually sign of thought behind them instead of just throwing . out of the keyboard of yours. You dont need to insult everyone and act like your Mr.king ., he asked a question let him get his answers.

It doesn't matter if the 3.2EE is normal. He's still right. The Barton 2600+ costs $90, and the 3.2EE is almost $1000. No amount of overclocking can get a 2600+ to equoal a 3.2EE.

Seems that indivigual milage varies with this. I didn't know you could run an xp @ 2.8 or more. Besides this battle makes for intresting Maximum pc atricles.

EDIT: btw, Isn't this an AMD vs INTEL tpye of thing???

You guys have lost me in the comparison here. P4EE vs OC'd 2600?

1. You can't make judgments on what your friend, boss or anyone else says. Dunno how many times I heard in this thread 'Yeah? Well my friend said.....'

2. Sorry. But you can't make comparisons based on the static values in Sandra. Too many variables involved.

3. Both processors have thier strengths and weeknesses. And btw, looking at MHz alone won't tell you jack. For the average guy like myself, we need to stick with real-world performance, and not the benchmarks.

4. Chances are, even if alot of the people here have actually tested this out themselves, which I know they haven't (with the exception of a gifted few), wont be chanting 'AMD is better' or vice-versa.

Sorry, had to get it out. :)

Anyone wasting money on 32 bit Intel CPU's is making me laugh, especially the EE's. When XP-64 hits the shelves.. you'll look back on the money you wasted.

Intel for the rich braggers, AMD for those that believe in the future.

Anyone wasting money on 32 bit Intel CPU's is making me laugh, especially the EE's. When XP-64 hits the shelves.. you'll look back on the money you wasted.

Intel for the rich braggers, AMD for those that believe in the future.

Ummm yea ..... sure...

This is coming from someone who has a 2500+ :rolleyes:

When Xp-64 comes out on shelves, you can be sure to see a 64bit Intel CPU as well. ;)

Why is it a waste of money? Even when 64bit apps and software comes out, its not like 32bit CPU's are gonna be scrapped and obsolete as soon as they hit the shelves...

You act like you won't be able to use the machine anymore. :rolleyes: