Sign in to follow this  
red930

3.2ee Vs 2600 Mobile

Not bad @ all [b]ShadowPaktu[/b] ;)

Thought it needed a little [b][i][color="red"]shizzle[/color][/i][/b] (I think [b]AYO[/b] calls it ;))

All graphics technology courtesy of [b][i]MS paint & Graphic Converter 2003[/i][/b] :P

[img]http://www.mediapimp.com/uploader/pics/prank2.gif[/img]

Note: the use of [b]NOS[/b] & Type[i][b][color="red"]R[/color][/b][/i] on this system... :rolleyes:

[quote name='FxXP' date='Jun 25 2004, 03:03 PM']Here come the Intel fanboy kiddies, rah rah rah.
I don't care what Intel has on their plate. You have the cash, all the power be to thee.[/quote]
Feeling a little insecure today? <_<

I imagine if you slapped a prommie or vapochill on a mobile and overclocked it to 3+ Ghz you might equal the speed of a 3.2EE (and you'd probably save some over the EE).

Guest FxXP
[quote name='r_target' date='Jun 25 2004, 09:16 PM'][quote name='FxXP' date='Jun 25 2004, 03:03 PM'] Here come the Intel fanboy kiddies, rah rah rah.
I don't care what Intel has on their plate. You have the cash, all the power be to thee.[/quote]
Feeling a little insecure today? <_< [/quote]
At least I didn't gang up with the rest of the AMD users and bash Intel like some of the Intel users did to AMD. That's insecurity when you can't talk for yourself.