What's Happening To Our Production Level?

Nemo

Well good news, the 3.2EE is living to fold again, I even sent in 2 WUs that were finished, I was going to ask every one for a moment of silence and pray to the Intel God before I started it up but I didnt, Now I can Thank the Intel God. I am not going to be able to run it as high of a OC because it only on water cooling only, I have it running at 3.5ghz on stock vcore 2 versions of FAH, now I can get all these others going and it should put me in the Red zone on points, look out Bosco!

:foldon::foldon:

Edited by road-runner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to try to help us catch up, I just got back from frys and got a 3.4C and a IC7Max3, I am fixing to see if the 3.2EE is any good in a little bit, I am going to get my 3.2C hopefully back up and running, and also building another 3.2C and a 2.8C new so that should help out!

I bow humbled before a man serious enough about foldong that he is willing to pay retail! :O

I am glad to hear the 3.2EE will live to fold again- you are an inspiration - the lttle ppl in the trenches are cheering for you (inserts cheerleader smiley)

Well I am going to try to help us catch up, I just got back from frys and got a 3.4C and a IC7Max3, I am fixing to see if the 3.2EE is any good in a little bit, I am going to get my 3.2C hopefully back up and running, and also building another 3.2C and a 2.8C new so that should help out!

:foldon:  :foldon:

I bow humbled before a man serious enough about foldong that he is willing to pay retail! :O

I am glad to hear the 3.2EE will live to fold again- you are an inspiration - the lttle ppl in the trenches are cheering for you (inserts cheerleader smiley)

Well I am the type of person when I want something I want it now, so I went and bought equipment, the IC7Max3 was 199.00 I do not know what it cost if you order it and I do not like to wait.

:foldon: