What's Happening To Our Production Level?

Nemo

WARNING: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Should pass you around 11:45 PM CST, assuming you don't sneak one of those Tinkers past me :P

:foldon::foldon:

Ah, ccokeman, glad to hear from you at last!

By my count, that's makes about 15 of these Tinkers we've got going on now. There'll be a few positions changed over the next couple of days as a result of this. I think my last one is scheduled to end sometime late Tuesday night (it's on my slowest machine - a PIII 600MHz)

been down for a while with upgrades. The wife got my 2500 and i stepped into a P4 3.0c northwood just for the folding benifits. I should be back to contributing some serious output as soon as these tinkers go away.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to use my little brothers old mobo and processor to start cranking out the wu's! also my uncle gave him a 2400+ so i should be in first by the end of next week :blink: i wish -_- oh well i might have 3 computers folding for me in a little bit, the old family computer is only 900 mhz so it will take a bit longer to fold but i might be able to sneek it on for 24hrs a day, i just need a crappy quiet fan. Also do any of you know if I can get my old 2200+ to work in an ASUS A7V, i think its only meant for a 200mhz fsb. Can i flash the bios to make it support a 266? cause then i could fold way faster

bah, i lost like 240 points cos a p648_939 tinker protein decided to die at about 70%... aah, annoying, but it was down to me leavin the vDimm at 2.6v the other day i think...

bah!

:bah:

Well I am going to try to help us catch up, I just got back from frys and got a 3.4C and a IC7Max3, I am fixing to see if the 3.2EE is any good in a little bit, I am going to get my 3.2C hopefully back up and running, and also building another 3.2C and a 2.8C new so that should help out!

Well I am going to try to help us catch up, I just got back from frys and got a 3.4C and a IC7Max3, I am fixing to see if the 3.2EE is any good in a little bit, I am going to get my 3.2C hopefully back up and running, and also building another 3.2C and a 2.8C new so that should help out!

You Da Man Roadrunner!!!! B)