What's Happening To Our Production Level?

Nemo

After finishing 2 Tinkers last week, i had a quick gromacs and then i come back from work and what do i see???? why its a Tinker on step 28 taking 9:30 minutes to finish each step! I WANNA SHOOT MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

lol i only finish like 1 WU every 2 weeks, BAH dang bestbuy the guys use bestbuys connection to host a halo server and since i found it they payed me $20 not to tell there manager

:foldon: Man I'm down to jsut one computer, I loast my P4a to a lighting storm and summer heat combo... still ahvent got it up and running becuase of stupid supplyers. Will be at least another week.

:foldon:

lol i only finish like 1 WU every 2 weeks, BAH dang bestbuy the guys use bestbuys connection to host a halo server and since i found it they payed me $20 not to tell there manager

Should have made them all install Folding with our team # and your ID as punishment. That would be sweet.

PSU on main rig, going south, so are my points. Nemo, tell me how bad I suck when you pass me tomorrow. :ph34r:

todayt i recieved an old p3 .. w/intel CC820 a matrox G400 vid card.. problem is.. um.. its dead... so i cant actually get that piece of thing to fold

If you are going to toss it, read my thread about "what to do with dead CPUs"

i think ive gotten tinkers for the last 2 months..notthing else..its getting very annoying..it alsodoenst help that when i turn my computer off somtimes i lose data...and that my parents randomly take my computer away soi can fold for about 2 weeks at a time...also my sisters labtop which was folding just got reformatted...ill have to sneak it back on again later

edit currnetly i have

p1068_A21nat_305_99 i dono what that is i cant find info about it..yes i :google: it

Use control +C to close the console instead of just closing it, it will help keep you from loosing your data and having to start the WU over again

:foldon:

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
Should have made them all install Folding with our team # and your ID as punishment. That would be sweet.

PSU on main rig, going south, so are my points. Nemo, tell me how bad I suck when you pass me tomorrow. :ph34r:

only 4 of there computers had internet and folding had an error on 2(1 labtop and one mac)

After finishing 2 Tinkers last week, i had a quick gromacs and then i come back from work and what do i see???? why its a Tinker on step 28 taking 9:30 minutes to finish each step! I WANNA SHOOT MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!

9:30 for each Tinker step!? I wish. I got a Tinker on one of my PIIIs that is taking 29:54 minutes/step- it's gonna take it 8 days to finish! Another PIII has one taking 21 minutes per step and will crunch for 6 days.

Nemo, tell me how bad I suck when you pass me tomorrow.

man i never really took notice to the different types of folding..

but now that im educated... DIE TINKERS!!@@$!@@!$

grrr about 6min per step.. bah

well atleast yesterday i did 4 of the "other type"

when i finish this WU.. it beter send.. because if I loose this *PO_ im gona have to slap stanford! wmwhahahha :blink:

(eh just woke up. dont mind me im insane.)

:foldon::unsure::rolleyes: