Not Recording Stats

DECwakeboarder

Ok so heres the deal my stats arent being recorded...... I have installed F@H and entered the right name now twice but somedays the folding that I have done isnt recorded, whats going on?

I wish I could :foldon:

Where are you checking your stats? The The Stanford stats page, the ExtremeOverclockers stats page or just looking in your folding banner?

I checked the Stanford page and it shows your last WU submitted 2004-06-13 20:14:21.

Check your FAHlog.txt file in your Folding@Home directory and see if there are any messages showing it couldn't send the results back. If you are using EMIII to monitor your progress, you can use it to examine your queues to see if any finished WUs are still waiting to be sent.

Let us know what you find.

:foldon::foldon:

Alrite, its working now, but I missed like 400 points on the 14th (no joke I really did)

I reinstalled F@H and its better now, Yea I wakeboard, we go quite a bit and Im starting to get better, i got an old board, it was a pro-rode Connelly.

Thanks for lookin at the post and tryin to help me out guys!

:foldon: Glad I can :foldon:

How do you use flags, I'm a little new to this

Easiest way is to create a shortcut to whatever version of the app you are running, right click on it and select properties. You'll see a box called Target where the path to the progaram is listed in quotes. At the end, outside of the quoted string, you can add flags that tell it what to do when the app starts. You can do this same thing by clicking on Start- Programs and right clicking on the program if you have it set up to run on start up. (This is assuming, of course, that you are using Windows).

So it might look like this:

"D:\Program Files\Folding@Home\winfah.exe" -forceasm -advmethods

There is a list of flags on the Stanford folding page in the help section, or search the OCC forum because it's been posted a couple o time here in the last few weeks.

If you installed it using the OCC installer to run as a service, then you have to edit the registry.

After reading this thread I found that I have a p924 sitting in 'Queue Position 04'. It didn't get sent in with the tinker that just finished :( What do I need to do to get it to upload?

I had the same thing happen to me about 2 days ago, except I had 3 of those 924's that couldn't be sent. I looked on Stanfords site, under server status. The server, (ended in .151) was super busy so wouldn't accept my info. It took a day and half before they actually got sent. It will try to send it every 6 hours, and whenever a new WU is finished. So don't worry, they will get it.

it's been like a week after i got F@h's 1 Wu done and i just got added , WHat are these special forms everyone says we have ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "special forms" - are you referring to the folding banners or something else?

:foldon: