Anyone Else Notice This?

Nemo

If you look on the side of the steps, you'll see a time in army format... Just compare the frames and figure an average :P

Each comp folds at different speeds...

or u could use EMIII which gives you time per frame, time per w/u, and how much time is remaining. it even tells you when the w/u is scheduled to complete ;)

i have a 924 right now :(

or u could use EMIII which gives you time per frame, time per w/u, and how much time is remaining. it even tells you when the w/u is scheduled to complete

Here's a screen shot of two of my Taz-like retro computers folding (I finally got past the baby Gromacs):

What kinda folding frame times are you guys doing on a p924 wu?

My P4 3.0c running two consoles = 8:48 a frame fastest 9:20 ave.

I'm running one instance and getting 6 minutes per frame, with my 3.7ghz

I guess we should be happy we're not getting those 400 step 70 pt. Tinkers. ;)

I have been attacked by Tinkers again, also I did not have any internet for about 24 hours, and also when I started booting my machines back up 1 AMD 2700+ is dead, the light is on on the MB but it will not turn on no fans nothing etc, I have to check it out. The worst thing of all is my 3.2EE had water all over the table and smoke comeing from the pelter wires or pelter so the CPU may be history. I have to check it out. I still do not have internet at the office so thats 2 machines down there, my 3.2C is still down and I have a another 3.2C to put together

:foldon:

Dang Roadrunner. If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all :(

Your right about the luck part, they are supposed to get my internet working at the office tomorrow sometime. There was a real bad storm that came through and messed up the internet in places and not to mention what ever damage to my PCs was done, it will be a slow process gettting everything fixed and back folding as I have to work all day and then come home and try to fix PCs and check out everything that is not working, I hope it did not kill my 3.2EE. If it did I am thinking about buying the 3.4EE since I sold one of boats and have a little extra cash! :)

???

How many did you have?

I had 2 boats, I just took the Maze4 off my 3.2EE its melted and black the CPU looks ok its not burnt I hope its ok, I will post a picture in the cooling forum as soon as my battery charges on my camera, the problem was a water leak somewhere I have not got that far to see what leaked, but if it was the maze4 itself leaking this will be the 2nd time, the first time cost me a MB and VC

Edited by road-runner