Gran Turismo 4

k1e1v1i1n

well i've never try the demo except playing at gamestop or electronics boutique store, the one thing i hate the on that game is the license test

o man, yeah...i have gt2 for PS, and the fricken international license is insane. I've completed all the tests except the final one....haven't played in awhile though...maybe i should go give another crack at it :/. it sucks cause that basically hides 1/3 of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
o man, yeah...i have gt2 for PS, and the fricken international license is insane. I've completed all the tests except the final one....haven't played in awhile though...maybe i should go give another crack at it :/. it sucks cause that basically hides 1/3 of the game.

Don't forget the Super license that comes after the International A...that one took me about 6 hours to do every test.

It opens up a whole new page of stuff. ;)

I can't wait for GT4.

• 3 weeks later...

i feel special now that I have all the licenses in gt3, and u dont ;-) lol. But I still havent completed some of the games. I got to the point where I was in the hardest stuff ,and doing endurance races, and it just was not worth the hour to get the car I would get :( But i cant wait till gt4 and the next grand theft auto

s2....what are you talking about...his system would run that game fine lol

gg

Yeah what are you smoking? (sorry to bring this thread up i was searching lol)

well...what part of your system couldn't handle it? 2800+ Radeon 9800pro and 512meg of ram....what are YOU smoking lol