Gran Turismo 4

k1e1v1i1n

i know theres a demo out and i am sure its not here in canada i am just wondering if anyone has see it or tryed it

• 3 weeks later...

I have played the demo and it looks very good indeed, although I think they ahve made it too realistic, you need to go 5mph to go round a corner (im exaggerating but still)

I hope its released on the PC as soon as possible cuase it would look very good with all the eye candy up B)

Im looking more forward to NFS:U tbh :rolleyes:

nah, that's probably cos you got a sucky graphics card (geforce mx isn't it?), my geforce2gts wouldn't show it right, it played, but when i got a 9800pro it seriousy was a different game, motion blur, light trails, reflection off the road, reflections off the cars, light beams... man its intense...

There's one thing they screwed up on with GT:4. The Scenery still looks 8-bit. I mean, this is supposed to be a high-end gaming console, and your scenery is taken right out of Donkey Kong. The cars look cool, and at least they have a driver, but the driver is awfully lethargic (Moves very little if at all). So, the cars look nice, but the scenery is still ****, so till they tune up the scenery, I just don't think it's that "Beautiful"