Scorpionmods

d3bruts1d

Well, I must say I am very surprised at what happened today. I received a refund check, AND a formal apology from ScorpionMods.net, a now out of business modding store.

Back in Nov 2 2003, I had a problem with an order I placed. Guess it just goes to show that contacting the correct people when something doesn't go right with an online order is worth it. Even if it does take over half a year.

For anyone who ever orders online, always check ResellerRatings.com before you order.... even if the place did come highly recommended from a good friend.

For anyone who ever orders online, always check ResellerRatings.com before you order.... even if the place did come highly recommended from a good friend.

you need to be real careful who you listen to man. i guess this time you got lucky. :P

you need to be real careful who you listen to man. i guess this time you got lucky. :P

Yeah.. I wonder who that rat &^@%#$ was that said "Oh scorpionmods is where I got mine. They are great." :P