Ouch!

D-r0cK

I dont know about anyone else but the temps here in Ottawa, Ontario is 30C (degree). Im physically sweating bullets while in my room (temps 32C), this weather is also doing a good number on my rig as well a SCORCHING 48C (idle) and 60C (load). Having the SP-97+panaflow 3 exhaust and 3 intake doesnt stand a chance against mother nature.

Im with you... we have central AC but with my computer in the room it gets into the upper 80s F I usually just open my windows since its hotter inside than outside.

Last year though, right after I got this computer (better cooling) the AC went out on our house... We had to turn off the other computer due to a heat warning (anything over 60C I believe) so I would of been in about the same shape as you

kev, you should maybe make some flexible ducting exhaust that are attached to your fan outputs to your window!!! and duct in the a/c!

heh heh... man... summer sucks... sometimes i wish i lived in like siberia or something...

86 degrees farenheit? You lucky person. The humitidy must be the killer then. I know here in phoenix we hit 44.4C or 112F last week. Glad our humidity is only around 15% ;)

86 degrees farenheit? You lucky person. The humitidy must be the killer then. I know here in phoenix we hit 44.4C or 112F last week. Glad our humidity is only around 15% ;)

that would be inside the house... unless he computes outside

Nevermind. Crap dang it. That is one freakin hot room. However mine got up to 90 last year also. Talk about freaking hot. Thats one of the reasons I no longer keep my rigs folding 24/7, they just get too hot and in phoenix, that is not a good thing.

i restrict my computer using hours to after 9 pm as its a bit cooler then.

:withstupid: during the hot humid afternoons i'd rather be outside having a cold beer then on the comp, but then I come crawling back on late in the nite around 11pm (hopefully then, the air is cooler)

I live in London Ontario and its getting quite hot (28-30 C) So we had to get a 2 and a half ton Central Air Conditioning. Keeps us and the comps coooooool :P

Well, here in Ireland it's starting to get hot. My room alone is around 100, cause i dont like to open the windows or the dang bugs get in :P

My temps are usually 43 idle and 55 load, not too worried though, summer never lasts long here :)

Sheesh I live in LA ( Lower Alabama) and on the cost, we enjoy a nice 90-95 degree F daily and in my upstares room where my computer is i sit in nice 122dF heat ( thats about 50 d C ) and pray that my comp doesn't melt.

( of course I'm typing this on another comuter because mine did die... RIP)