Any Experience With R9800 128-mb?

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc....&type=Refurbish

how about this?

its got 256 bit interface 128 mb DDR mem

It't not as good as the orginal ati card , but if it has the same clocks then ya it's ganna be better than the 9800 128 bit interface

Edit: Has the same clock spees , so your good to go!

Edited by Shadowfactor

Ok Ive decided. Thats what im goin for. Nvidia isnt my cup of tea..

Also i am aware they dont ship to canada. i have a relay (Mangar) whos gonna send me the card.

One Question...

Why not just buy it in Canada?

After the exchange rate, shipping, and most likely import charges, it'll probably end up cheaper buying one like this

You also wouldn't have a refurbished card, you would have a brand new OEM card.

I donnno man. 300 bucks is rather hefty.. it cost 12 bucks to ship a mobo from detroit to calgary. Im thinking this card will be the same price. Plus im on a low budget. I can barely rally the 200+ I'll need for the refurb :(.

This is what im buying R9800 Pro 128 MB 256-Bit

My calculations are:

$241.56 CAD (Card)

+

$16.20 CAD

=

$257.76 CAD

opposed to $313 plus shipping :(

I just looked around for other cards. and I was thinking about a Fx5700 But, although it does better in benches than the 9600XT it gets owned in gaming. by the 9600XT.

So i figure a refurb isnt that bad of a deal.. Plus refurb doesnt mean, it doesnt work.. Does it?

I donnno man. 300 bucks is rather hefty.. it cost 12 bucks to ship a mobo from detroit to calgary. Im thinking this card will be the same price. Plus im on a low budget. I can barely rally the 200+ I'll need for the refurb :(.

This is what im buying R9800 Pro 128 MB 256-Bit

My calculations are:

$241.56 CAD (Card)

+

$16.20 CAD

=

$257.76 CAD

opposed to $313 plus shipping :(

I just looked around for other cards. and I was thinking about a Fx5700 But, although it does better in benches than the 9600XT it gets owned in gaming. by the 9600XT.

So i figure a refurb isnt that bad of a deal.. Plus refurb doesnt mean, it doesnt work.. Does it?

it's fine , they can't sell a card that doesnt work plus ati has a 3 year warrenty