Any Experience With R9800 128-mb?

hey guys. I plan on buying one of these cards refurb on newegg. anyone have good or bad experiences?

You mean refurb experiences with a 128MB card or the cheap 128 bit memory cards? If you're talking about newegg refurbs, I love my new 9700 Pro. Took it out of the anti static wrap (refurbs are bare bones and don't even have a driver CD) and plugged it an and it just went. No problems

I bought a "new"9800 pro. I ran it for...hmm a little over a year now. I accidently pulled the heatsink off it, dropped it when i moved it to a new tower and overclocked the crap out of it. Basically I treated it like crap. It still worked for over a year, then my screen turned green untill i bought a new card. I think with some TLC it would have lasted me a lot longer. If all you're looking for is 128mb. then I say get it.

The 128-Bit, no, get a 9500Pro unless you really got extra money to spend. The 128MB 9800Pro, knock yourself out, its the best bang for buck card :foldon: Plus, refurbed will lower the price alot more (make sure to get saphire, they actuallly CHECK the cards before sending them back out)