3.2c Problems

Well I was trying my first attempt at overclocking my p4 3.2c and its not going all that well. I started raising the fsb 5 mhz until i got up to 3.76 ghz and then I would run prim95 and fail within a few minutes. So i upped the vcore, and still failed, upped it some more and still failed. When i got up to 1.68 volts i decided it was time to drop the fsb and I came down to 3.71 ghz and still couldnt get it stable, then i backed down to 3.68 ghz and still couldnt remain stable. Now im at 3.52 and stable. I am using an aero 4 lite for cooling and my temps seem to be doing ok, but do I need much better to reach 3.76 again? Or am i just shooting to high? If anyone could shed some light on this for me please let me know, overclocking is so addicting I want to get as high as i can :D .

Edit: Well i think i found a large part of my problem! my vcore is fluctuating like crazy, I have it set to 1.68 and it goes all the way up to 1.76 and then under load it goes down to 1.63. Im assuming this is the asus voltage problem everyone talks about, i think ill have to fork over the cash later and get the Abit IC7 Max3 you guys talk about.

One other thing you might try is burning in for 18-24 hours, then go up 5, then burn in again for 18-24 hours. When won't go stable, back off 2-3 Mhz and burn for another 18-24 hours, then go up 3 until it just won't go stable.

This is the method I am using to overclock my celeron, and it already has me at a higher OC than I could get before.