Ebay

r_g

well i was lookin around and yea ebay does have some great prices for things. Abit ic7 for like 130 bucks, or cheaper. So i was wondering like if i got it and it was DOA. Would the shipper have to take it back or am i screwed?

Yea, some times... Otherwise it get sent back to the MFG to fix. I have found that on Newegg, people often order the wrong stuff & return it. ;)

I've had a 98% satification rate with their "refurbished" items.

hmm u wanna order me one and u can test it for me  ;)

If you pay for it, and shipping, I'd be glad to. I trust their refurb boards, really B) If they were dead, Newegg wouldn't put it up there IMO.

well i was lookin around and yea ebay does have some great prices for things.  Abit ic7 for like 130 bucks, or cheaper.  So i was wondering like if i got it and it was DOA.  Would the shipper have to take it back or am i screwed?

Usually, if you buy @ an auction it's at your own risk... Caveat Emptor- 'let the buyer beware' however, eBay has some rules to help protect it's members from fraud Rules & Safety Overview ;)

Often the items available locally are way cheaper than those on eBay (AUS) so it always pays to shop around :)

Yeah, EBAY has good stuff, but things like motherboards, i wouldn't trust.. too delicate anything can be out of wack (leaky cap. anything)and you're always buying from some guy not an established store, the stuff might've been sold to him as defective in the first place.

But i could be wrong <_<