Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

Occ Logo Contest Update

embarrassed by how awful they look?

Not at all, they match the OCC logo almost exactly and I didn't want people copying the ideas...lol

secrets... heh heh :D

Not at all, they match the OCC logo almost exactly and I didn't want people copying the ideas...lol

by posting it here, everyone will see that it's your creation (if it is), and thus matt will also know, and not accept "copycats".

hardnrg, for a computer geek, you aint to swift....ever think of splitting the archive in half? that's what i did. i sent in 2 sitx files (compressed files).

DevilMB3017, If you win everyone will see it anyways....

ClayMeow, I meant I really need the money, heh, not for computer stuff. :P For bills and food, I'm broke.

ClayMeow, I meant I really need the money, heh, not for computer stuff. :P For bills and food, I'm broke.

that's just was what i was going to say! :P

hardnrg, for a computer geek, you aint to swift....ever think of splitting the archive in half?

I know. It was a request of my friend who helped created the images and I'm spilting the prizes with. Some good luck thing, but whatever.

I know. It was a request of my friend who helped created the images and I'm spilting the prizes with. Some good luck thing, but whatever.

so what you're saying is you're not talented enough to make them yourself? ;) ;) :P

so what you're saying is you're not talented enough to make them yourself? ;) ;) :P

Clay, that's exactly what I'm saying. I do audio/music stuff, not visiual. I've tried my hand at 3D Rendering and standard 2D graphics, not something I'm that good at. Music is what I do best, and I'll stick to it. I suck at graphics, so I won't do it, :P.

Clay, that's exactly what I'm saying. I do audio/music stuff, not visiual. I've tried my hand at 3D Rendering and standard 2D graphics, not something I'm that good at. Music is what I do best, and I'll stick to it. I suck at graphics, so I won't do it, :P.

awe...it's no fun trash-talking if you AGREE! ;) dang you :P

awe...it's no fun trash-talking if you AGREE! ;) dang you :P

Fine. My nonexsist logos are even better then yours! :P