School Course

CmpFreak88

Well, I'm thinking of pursuing computers when I get older and am in a little rut. I need to pick between Biology and Chemistry and don't know which would help me more. Would it make a difference of which I took? Would either look better going to an IT school.

At least you have that option. At our school, 10th grade you take biology (if you have not tested out for it in 9th) and then in 11th you take chemistry (If you took biology 9th, then chemistry is 10th and physics 11th) lol.

well im taking both...but take biology, either one wont help much, but biology is easy well was for me and the concepts are easy to understand too

Well, I'm a geek and I'm getting ahead and taking all the advanced classes I took Biology this year and have to either take AP Bio or AP Chem, but I didn't like Biology very much... and looking at the responses I think Chemistry would be the way to go. Thanks

I just finished a year of AP Chem

it has a lot of hard concepts to grasp and a lot of ideas are thrown around in there :P

it's tough but in most colleges it is required for engineering majors. i had to have it for mechanical engineering (majoring in it this fall at RIT) along with physics (took AP Physics last year). Physics was definitely easier.

Take AP Chem! I didnt realize how much i needed it until this year. It's tough but you will need it a lot more than AP Biology.

AP courses what are those lol...ive never heard of them..actually we have ap english thats it..i hate small high schools

AP=Advanced Placement

basically it is like an entry level course in college