Help with sig

Sorry to steer off course a little bit from the topic... But would anyone mind helping me out with getting a sig image set up? I was looking into making (though I failed) something with my name, my sig specs... shortened if needed (preferably with black lettering with a red glow around the letters if possible :P) , and a background pic. If you could find a way of putting some evil eyes or something looking like the following link in, I'd really appreciate it and be in your debt:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/transfer/pict...1DarkEdwinL.jpg

If this can't be done, thanks anyway guys... Just think it'd be nice to have a sig pic though I don't have the skills or tools :P

I would be happy to design and host a sig image for you..

Anything more specific about what you would like (background colour,general layout etc.), or shall I just do something and see if you like it?

Edited by jammin

hey bionix, i can host your sig for you..

edit: sorry give me a few minutes to get it working.. arghh its being gay

bionixsig.jpg

There it is.. stupid me forget case sensitivity

I have pm'ed the details to you

And kurosen.. hows this.. ok? (it was a bit of a quick botch up, but may help give me some idea as to what you want)....if not you could suggest some alterations?

kurosensig.jpg

Edited by jammin

OMG!!!!! Jammin you rock, thanks so much!!!!!

It's better than I imagined :D :D

The only conceivable thing I might change is to make the K in my name uppercase. Other than that I really appreciate the hookup bro, is it alright to use it from your server or should I find someplace to host it? Thanks again bro, I owe you one :)

Mmmm.. thats a bit vague. If you let me pick the background it will end up being something i like, which doesn't necessarily mean you will like it. If you give me a general theme i will do my best to make something for you. Do you need it hosted as well?

Edited by jammin

if you can host it that would be great , If you can't , i can find a host

Hmm just pick what you want , I guess Battlefield Vietanam on it or some other game or The OCC logo or something with Ati

Edited by Shadowfactor

Ok.. i dunno why, but i'm finding this one hard.. i just can't decide.

Here are three different things i have been working on. Tell me which one you like most, if any.. and any changes you may want made.

I can also start afresh if you really don't like any of them :)

shadowfactorsig.jpg

shadowfactorsig1.jpg

shadowfactorsig2.jpg

Edited by jammin