Sign in to follow this  
mikeock

3.9 Ghz Intel Cpu !

Check it out here!!!

edit ...

i gues i could have put this in the overclocking catagory

Whoa, those guys were crazy!

They just made a little tank around the p4 and poured it in???

oh and I think the max they got it was 4339MHz. ME WANT ME WANT!

-agent

Hrmm.. Some people in Australlia did that a while back to the first p4's I belive it was.. and got it to 3..5ghz it was amazing..

It might have been the same people.

They dident crack the core or the cpu.. and after they got done with the tests the comp was still useable..

I belive they said the liquid nitrogen just the little tank cost them around a grand each.. but I belive it was in pounds.. and there currancy is far better then ours..

and they had to order it from there local army base or something..

It was something weird.. but none the less cool!

lol, my school gets free liquid nitrogen :). We always have leftovers and I get to play with it :P. Its sooooooooooooo fun to freeze a flower and shatter it or do something with outer living things :).

Really?! I never knew it was that expensive. We get ours free from some university. They give us a HUGE tank of it too. I'm a chemlab assistant so I get first dibbs on it. The wierd thing about it is if you put some of it in a steel plate and watch it, it looks just like oil on water.

Oh cool. I've only seen dry ice usually it is pretty cool. I went to a college for 3 weeks his summer for a camp thing and we were supposed to do some crap with liquid nitrogen for superconductivity but never got to it. I was pissed cuz I wanted to take some :( .