Texas Chainsaw Massacare

asus

I cant even breeth.. talk.. type.. omfg.. i am so shackey now.. ive never seen a movie like that.. aggaga...

I cant even breeth.. talk.. type.. omfg.. i am so shackey now.. ive never seen a movie like that.. aggaga...

You somehow seemed to type this...lol, yeah. Pretty scary movie, Hollywood over did it tho.

How can movies like that scare people nowadays. I laughed when she blew her brains all over the back seat. Movies like that are all the same. It's all fake anyway, if you want to see a really funny movie though watch Ghost Ship the beginning is so funny! :)

Thirt3en Ghosts, while very cheesy and funny in parts, is WAY more scary than Texas Chainsaw Massacre...

I think it's a bit unfair cos the direction and camera work in the former is in a class of its own for most of the movie

TCM is funny I thought by how ridiculous every single bit of it is... I like my scary horror a little less obvious and a bit mysterious and weird... not just full-on over-the-top gore all the time (although that's quite enjoyable, it's not really scary)

haha Doctor Who is scarier than TCM!

my fav horror movie ever was and still is the "Exorcist" with the director's outtakes. texas chainsaw wasn't that good i agree that the original was better.