Bosco's Garage Sale

Bosco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time I looked I could pick on up for like 250 to 300 so.. yeah..

but sell it to him u would make a killing! lol

lol not really I would just break even after shipping <_>

how much is shipping? oh dang yeah.. u guys get raped on shipping..

I dunno sir..

if u still convert 350 american to candian u will get alot more for it.. but.. that would only be the case if he sent it Via.. Cash..

If he sent a money order then it would be an auto convert.. you wouldent see any of the extra money from the exchange rate.. when you guys send us money orders.. ur money is not worth what u sent so.. who ever cashes the thing gets screwed.. because they like dont get the full amount because of the exchange rate...

But if u tell him u only accept cash!

lol.. then u would make a killing :)

how much is shipping? oh dang yeah.. u guys get raped on shipping..

I dunno sir..

if u still convert 350 american to candian u will get alot more for it.. but.. that would only be the case if he sent it Via.. Cash..

If he sent a money order then it would be an auto convert.. you wouldent see any of the extra money from the exchange rate.. when you guys send us money orders.. ur money is not worth what u sent so.. who ever cashes the thing gets screwed.. because they like dont get the full amount because of the exchange rate...

But if u tell him u only accept cash!

lol.. then u would make a killing :)

Ya true bah maybe I'll give it out in another contest after the 4200Ti <_>

ahh sell it..

or do that thing I was telling linux a while back.. aucion it off on the site.. instead of giving it away.. and what ever u get from it.. u can use to put in to the webpage.. or in to OCCC.com...

I dunno just somethoughts.. (id sell it) who cares if u break even.. u dident expect to get more then what u payed for for it? did you? lol..

ahh sell it..

or do that thing I was telling linux a while back.. aucion it off on the site.. instead of giving it away.. and what ever u get from it.. u can use to put in to the webpage.. or in to OCCC.com...

I dunno just somethoughts.. (id sell it) who cares if u break even.. u dident expect to get more then what u payed for for it? did you? lol..

I don't really care about the money aspect just want to do something decent with it. I like the contest cause I get pride out of watching people submit for the contest thats all. I dunno I may keep it for a test card, I ordered a 9700 and pre order a Nv 30 course no release date yet crap it :angry:

well... keep the ASUS.. cuz I belive there the best..

When u get the 9700 compaire them and write an OCCC review :)

yeah that blows that nv doesnt have a release date yet..

did u notice that u an I are like posting in like 4 differnt forums just talking.. lol.. its kinda fun! lol...

Pride is a good thing.. I like having it.. :)

Bosco you ordered a Radeon ?!?!?! I thought you were so against them. I guess you just can't wait a few months while not havng quite the best?

I was bored lol. I ordered a 9700 and preordered a NV30 but no date set, course a few rumors I heard today was maybe a possible sept or oct date hmmm will have to wait and see. :D