My Whole Rig For Sale

p8baller07

Well you heard it, it is running fine, i do have feedback on paintball forums, specs are in sig.

Email: [email protected]

Questions i know ill get

Why are you selling this system

A: I want to switch to P4 and i am done modding this system.

Is this system fully operational?

A: Yes, it is. This system functioning fully and is very fast.

Is the computer male or female?

At this time, i am not to sure what IT is.

What is the current condition of the case?

A: There are some Small very minor nicks and scratchs in 2-3places...

The window is brand new, i just put it in.

Is there any warranty left?

The CPU/RAM was bought less than 1 month ago, and the motherboard/Video about 3 weeks ago and they all have full warranty still, hard drive and CD drives dont but they are running fine.

Is it potty trained

A: Yes, the computer is fully trained

What custom features are there?

A: I have a 4 Channel fan controller on the front commanding the Back fan on the case, the 2 fans infront of the harddrive and the top blowhole, the 4th channel is connected to a small fan in the controller. It also has a controller above the Floppy, that commands the Volcano 12+ fan. All CD-Drives are masked.

What is the retail value?

A: I've put a lot of money and time into this case i got offers in the past but turned them down because of the ammount of work i put into this case. But its value is well over $1400+

Is the computer blind or have any hearing problems?

No, the computer is not disabled in any way.

What mods are there?

A: Well i put in a custom 120mm blowwhole fan mod (idea taken from this site :) )

and there are other little mods, i have the main cathode connected to my speaker system so it goes off w/ the base.

Any other questions can be asked if you want, pictures can be taken apon request.

Please make an offer, please no low balling and no trades.

p8baller071084757343PHTO0003.JPG

p8baller071084757343PHTO0002.jpg

p8baller071084757343phto0010.jpg

Here is a benchmark comparing it to a 3.2Ghz P4, 2.0ghz FX-51, an 2.66ghz P4, and a AMD 3200+

post-44-1084835112.jpg

Here is a link to my case in the Case Gal

Note: 1 of the 40gb Hds was removed

Edited by p8baller07

Well you heard it, it is running fine, i do have feedback on paintball forums, specs are in sig.

Any other questions can be asked if you want, pictures can be taken apon request.

Please make an offer, please no low balling and no trades.

he said make an offer and specs are in sig

Edited by Muddy

I am looking for a new computer, but i plan to build my own. thats what makes it fun :D

anyway my friend is desperate for a new computer, and hes not into the modding scene or anything like that. he wants to buy a computer from futureshop (Hp) for around 1600 dollars cnd. which would constitue about 1300 Us. i will ask him about it.

I am looking for a new computer, but i plan to build my own. thats what makes it fun :D

anyway my friend is desperate for a new computer, and hes not into the modding scene or anything like that. he wants to buy a computer from futureshop (Hp) for around 1600 dollars cnd. which would constitue about 1300 Us. i will ask him about it.

Yeah that would be great. Thanks tell him to email me if he has any questions.

EDIT: Did i metion the buyer gets XP Professional, Office XP and norton 2k3

Edited by p8baller07

hp sucks my ballz , tell him to buy this guys

hp sucks my ballz , tell him to buy this guys

Yeah, its a way better deal than a crappy HP he will get...I am running prime 95 right now to show its stability, i am 14hours into it, ill post a screenshot tonight or tomorrow @ ~ 1AM PST