Half-life 2

GolDfiNger

Come on, where is half-life 2, i mean, geez, id go for a remake with the quake 3 or unreal 2 engine for gods sake!

seriously, is it even being considered, ive seen sequals to so many crappy games, and opposing force wasnt a sequal, neither was blue shift,

i dont knwo, has anybody heard anything?

HL is a great game. Why change it?

Maybe another add on or something that adds more features..

Not even heard a rumor as to HL2... it'll probably happen sometime, especially with all the new games coming out (RtCW2, D3, U2, UT2K3,

CS2 on the other hand is being worked on (last I heard)... it'll probably suck like CS does tho.

yeah i read about that, conditon zero or someting of the sort, why no half life 2 linux pro, maybee your right, dont mess with something that works, ohh well

doom 3

unreal tournament 2003 is it or 2002 crap im tired today forgive me

and ureal 2 (i think) not three is it?

ill wait for those

If Sierra is still making good money off of half-life, why even bother making a sequal.

I dont think they will make one unless people get really tired of the original half-life, but you know thats not going to happen, what with CS, and DOD.

Actually Team Fortress (HL) was sposed to make a TF2 but its been worked on for like 2 years now.. I dont know if they will ever release it..

TF was a cool game.. I loved rocket jumping.. untill i killed myself :P

2fort 0wnz!!

CS beta was the best cs, I don't care what people say! Is the remake supposed to actually be cs beta? or did they just use ordinary cs and change the characters and weaps/stats...

TFC still rules!!! medic cone jumping is soo fun and dizzying!

-agent