#29!

Nemo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Looking at p2p's stats they have 100's of newbies that have only done 5 or less WUs. If they are 48 days from over taking us I would think some of these newbies might go inactive before then. They had 1328 or so on their team. I would like to see their growth rate to ours over the next 30 days. Any one have a cool way to track these statistics? :unsure:

I got 4 computers running 24/7 and will have my 5th running tomorrow....And I just installed folding@home on 4 other computers I just fixed (With owner permission)....I also put it on the 7 computers we have running 24/7 at work...thats 16 computers in total....hope it helps!!! :foldon:

Tomorrow i will have my processor shipped (D1 3.0c) and i can have my 2nd comp running with F@H by this weekend... Now i will have my notebook running it as well as 2 F@H programs running on my desktop when i am inactive! WAAHOO GO TEAM! :foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon:

haha i'm gonna beat ya Nemo...

i take back that foolish statement... Nemo's got 5 rigs and I got 2... heh heh :D

hmm..

Let's see if we can take Team AnandTech :foldon:

Takeover date: 01.03.12, 11am / 2781 Days

sooooo... 2012... a little less than 7 years to go! :lol:

i think some ppl need to start taking advantage of modern work computers at night... either that or keep your own rigs on 24/7... i do... the lounge is really hot!

cool anyway, take it easy ppl...

:foldon:

Begin random thoughts.

Umm, AnandTech has 766 members, with 725 actice procs. We have more, but mabye theirs are faster....

Would be nice if you could sort the stats pages by various critera when when viewing.

End random thoughts.

Finally got my dialup problem fixed so my P4 3.0 GHz box will be folding 24/7 - it sits unused 5.5 days/wk when I am on the road. Now if I could only get WUs on my laptop that take less than 5 days to complete...

Hope to order two more CPUs tomorrow...

Hardnrg: haha i'm gonna beat ya Nemo... i'm nipping at yer heels

You had me looking over my shoulder- but now my P4 is online 24/7- I should be averaging 200 pts/day or close to it now.

You had me looking over my shoulder- but now my P4 is online 24/7- I should be averaging 200 pts/day or close to it now.

...yeah, i noticed... meh... :)

Well I think I have about added as many machines as I need to, the electric is high enough and I have big ext. cords run all over the second floor to different plugs hoping not to overload any circuits, I went to the breaker box and several breaker are running warm. I think I have 14 or 15 up there now. I am going to have to slack off on buying and building more rigs for awhile, Let some other people build more and hope for new members to help us out!

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner