I Can't Believe I Just Got A Ticket

bigred

I can't believe I just got a ticket. little bit of flooding on the express way tonight. traffic is going up on the shoulder and embankment to stay out of 2 1/2 feet of water. I slowed down to a crawl and just rolled thru it. state trooper comes roaring down from the embankment and pulls me over. he called it wreckless driving!!!! I was in the far left away from any other traffic, going slower than the rest of the idiots who weren't even on the darn pavement :(

now tell me if you had 38" offroad tires, and the bottom of your bumper is 33" off the pavement would you go thru that little bit of water? it's not like they were blocking off the water and forcing cars around it... jerk of a cop

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I just got a ticket. little bit of flooding on the express way tonight. traffic is going up on the shoulder and embankment to stay out of 2 1/2 feet of water. I slowed down to a crawl and just rolled thru it. state trooper comes roaring down from the embankment and pulls me over. he called it wreckless driving!!!! I was in the far left away from any other traffic, going slower than the rest of the idiots who weren't even on the darn pavement :(

now tell me if you had 38" offroad tires, and the bottom of your bumper is 33" off the pavement would you go thru that little bit of water? it's not like they were blocking off the water and forcing cars around it... jerk of a cop

nice..lol You must of been the only one with 38" tyres man ..!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It's just plain jelousy. Loser wants a machine capable of doing that and was pissed because he had to go around it. Seriously i can see some cop doing that . It's the same as being pulled for doing the speed limit in the rain(Driving to fast for the road conditions) I would fight it if i were you :D. :foldon:

Yea, cops can be really dumb at times. i got a ticket for "being at a public area without a parent or guardian." i fought it, and the judge dismissed the ticket. but im still pissed off at the fact that i had to spend 3 hours in line!!!

I'm gonna fight it. I don't understand how others were driving off the designated driving surface and not getting ticketed. I don't really see a problem with what I did. Heck I'd have been nice enough to help any other dumb sob out of it if they were stuck in the middle... just cuz I like doing things like that.