Unreal Tournament Pics

Guest ThermalGuru

Guest ThermalGuru

There is a thread around here for in-game screenshots. I would like to start one just for Unreal Tournament Fans. All versions.

Edit: Below is Unreal Tournament "Original" (GoTY)

The best version IMO to date. Everybody can play this version quite well no matter how bad their machine. Makes for more players to Frag! The armaments blow UT 2003 away while 2004 gets closer. I like the newer options of gameplay in 2004 and the fact that you get all of 2003's maps. Other than that, you can't top the "original" game engine because GOTY blows the other 2 out of the water when it comes to that. I think the others are more eye candy than anything else. But I do play them all.

Edited by ThermalGuru

arg i really wish my screenshot of me laying face down on the ground in ut2k4 with the subtitle "You've Won The Match!" (i guess i had gotten killed right before one of my nades or something exploded)

the screenshot didnt work though <_<

haha well i got this one... it was me dead, so dead that even the green spirit has floated up and all that was left was a few translucent remnants of my gaia (or whatever its called)

good job it told me at the bottom of the screen!! i was too busy dying to notice!! :lol: