Vcore 1.55v

memory 2.80v

AGP 1.50v

My core center readings are

Vcore 1.46-1.49v

3.3v reads 3.36v

+5v reads 5.03v

+12v reads 11.70v

How do these readings look? isnt the +12v supposed to read above 12v? And why doesnt my Vcore read at its bios setting?

I ran a sandra performance wizard test and it said my cpu voltage is low. I havent messed with it because i dont want to ruin the cpu. I set my memory to 2.8 because thats what mushkin said is ideal for my type of memory.

That +12v does look a little low... The other rails look just fine but i woudl watch out for that 12v. You woudl expect that one to only be off by like +/- .1v no more.

That +12v does look a little low... The other rails look just fine but i woudl watch out for that 12v. You woudl expect that one to only be off by like +/- .1v no more.

No, the +12V actually has the most clearance...+/- 10% is okay on that rail. The other ones should be within 5%. Anyway, those voltages are just fine. The Vcore does seem a little low, but then again it also changes with load...is it higher under heavy load?

i've made a rule never to trust mobo sensors now. i posted a similar question a while back and was told to physically check the rails with a multi meter, checked them and they are all within the limits.

i'm running a chieftec 360w psu and it does the job amazingly, i used to think that it was what was causing all my stability problems, but it wasn't.