A Sigustion

And its Suggestion, not Sigustion...

LoL....

Its just ironic that ppl are starting posts with Spelling and Grammer errors w/o overlooking them...

Just pullin your chain. :P

or maybe that was for effect, to prove a point? lol

yeah, i can spell easy enough but if i question myself, i just open word or outlook or some other program and type the word and use the spell checker that way

Most spell check apps used for forums are both database and web server intensive. And are rarely used even when implemented.

As said above, it's just as easy to open winword, writer, or some other program with spell check and correct your message. Opera users (don't know about other browsers) can go get ASpell, which will integrate into Opera.

I mentioned some programs like that in the other thread, I haven't gotten the firebird Extension to work yet, I'd use it then.

A quote from the song I'm listening to right now. "Sometimes I don't speak right, but then I know what I'm talking about." :lol:

i don't think spelling is such a big problem anyway. people can pretty much understand what you are trying to say with a few misplaced letters.

for me, it's when people type line after line with out any puncuation, is when post get hard to understand.