Ut2k4: Mouse Lag

Ximo

i bought ut2k3 last week and i am having a major issue with it! when iplay single player my mouse freezes (i tried changing mouse) for like a second every time i see a player (or 2)... and it keeps doing it untill i am alone again!! this is extreamly anoyin cuz its impossible to frag if i cant aim/ shoot!!! anyone had the same? anyone know how to fix it?

I dunno if its just mouse lag it might be your connection or the lag on the server. Or comp that host the game if thats how they do it in UT2k4. If not maybe something is wrong with the little mouse connection thing on your mobo, sorry I couldn't be more help.

no but it happens only in single player... and it the mouse works perfectly in other games and it lags only when i see ppl on the screen!! :S

try looking around in the graphical options for disabiling preloading skins ( i think thats what it is called ). that should fix it, my friend had the same problem and that fixed it.. its called something to do with preloading or caching.. cant remember exactly