How can i make sure that my WU are going towards the OCC team? I have completed 2 and 65parts of WUs and i am not sure if they are going towards the right team. Thanks.

What exactly am i looking for? I got a bigarse Notepad file with a bunch of info....

choose the most recent one, or the one called prvslog..

Read the top of the file, whenever you restart the client it shows your Username and Team #

Hey guys, whats up? I know most (if not all) of ya fold, I joined the OCC team and want to also. I have folded in the past but coudlnt get my acct to log back in so i made a new one. Anyways, I'm posting coz i have a problem. My new puter is this Intel and with Folding running i'm hittin mid 50's, cant have that. I need to know if anyone has a good cooler they want to donate or sale, either way. I'm in Michigan and could come pick it up if your local. I am NOT looking for a handout, I will pay, just aint payin new price for sumptin used lol. Now if someone wants to give me one or do some tradin, we can work that out too. I got a bunch of stuff around here i need to get rid of anyways. Let me know.

Thanks,

Will