Building Computers For A Living

I would also pitch the garanteed stable, high performance. That's a dissappointment people encounter when buying retail. Want to also be aware that you're competing with all the software bundling too (either fully functional software or very long evaluations). So you have to offer other stuff the big guys don't.

Probably should preload them with ZoneAlarm, just to avoid some house calls.

On the other hand you can offer Linux preloaded comps.

Also establish a brand and logo you label the case with. It's stupid consumer psychology but it works... people just like labels (something with an identity that they associate with your sales-pitch) and there friends see the logo and ask "what brand is that?". A label also implies that you stand by your work.

ok yea i like those idea's im gonna look over it some more at work today, and see, i was thinking of that aswell, as buying around a 2.4 or 2.6 to oc it to 2.8 but then came false advertising ya know, cause im stating im giving them 2.6 but im really not. i think it was bigred awhile back said he had some distrubuter(sp?) who supplied him when he bought in bulk, i wouldnt mind buying in bulk i guess, but id like to check it out if anyone has any links lemme know, post em. only thing i couldnt find cheaper was windows home, it was like 91$ still. i could techs upport for sure, i coudlnt even put that in my add aswell at the bottom, just like "computer repair aswell." and i know some in house tech charge 50$ an hour+parts, some even charge an additional amount if they have to do certain steps.Iid do just fine with 30$-40$ +parts. hell 3 hours and ive done a days work at my job. now just need to do some log research to find some sites to make those stick on stickers and wont be bad, i found some nice specs i could make for about 1050 and charge 1100 for, not bad, i think anyway, considering it had 512 mb ram, p2.8, and a dvdrw. anyway lemme know if someone has distrubter links or label as i surf at work today looking too.