Must Beat 9600

I need a new video card and am not sure what to go with (i have a crappy fx5200 evga 128mb). I need to beat my friends 9600 saphire (256mb) but i have limited funds, i heard the msi 5900 for $200 is better but im not sure, i also plan on overclocking my card too.

Wait a sec im confused, whats better than an ati saphire 256mb 9600??? I need a resenably priced card $250 or under. Preferably ati but as long as it beats the 9600 se i dont care, also what should i use to keep my video card cool when im overclocking.

Well, if you just want to beat a 9600, get a 9600 Pro or XT. If you want good, long lasting video performance that you can run the latest games on fluidly, get a 9800 Pro. It may be almost $100 more than the 9600 Pro, but it's far more powerful

msi doesnt make any readeon cards! well... according to their site they do but ive never seen any for sale anywhere. Sapphire's are great cards, probably the most popular radeon manufacturer out there!