Start Up Programs

Hailstorm

Ok, I don't know if I just haven't had enough coffee yet. But I can't recall how to stop a program from starting when I bootup. I remember doing it before. But not now. I installed Micro Office and now when I boot up I get a error saying graph must be ran in a program. I just want to stop it from trying to start.Any ideas? :huh:

Edited by Hailstorm

Well, I am totally lost now. I did the config thing. But even when I turn the Office startup off. I still get the stupid error . BAH! I even downloaded eraser97 . thinking it was 97 office ginving me issues. But no.

On start up I have a popup window that says

Microsoft Graph

This program can only be ran within another program.

The properties show its a graph8.exe I tried to find what the hell is turning it on,but I am lost. Screw it for now. I am going to take a shower and go to the gun store.....

• 2 weeks later...

Please excuse another under achiever question, but where do you guys get your codes for the Start>Run programs on Windows? Is there a listing somewhere on the web (or in the OS)? Thanks.