Sign in to follow this  
Shadowfactor

Upgrade

Should i use ati's trade-in program and trade my AIW 9800 pro pay ati 50 bucks for a x800 pro , or trade in my AIW9800 and pay ati 150 bucks for a x800xt ,

or should i just keep my AIW9800 pro

i ganna get the x800 xt so it will be worth more when the next genertion comes out , this is how u get the new cards cheap , also when are the x800xt's coming out

where on ati's website did you see the trade up program wich includes x800xt or pro? I looked everywhere and could only find the 9800 pro and xt models! Id trade my 9800pro in a second!

there not out yet but the trade in program states that U trade in to gain money for your future ati purchase ( x800 xt) :)

Nope. nVidia doesn't want their old crap back :P. Anyway, I'd trade the 9800 AIW for the X800 Pro. The extra $100 for an XT doesn't seem worth it for another 5 or 6 fps... not like you won't be able to get those scores on your own :D

You go through a process where, at one point, you send them your card and some sort of ID number and your credit card number, and they'll send you a new card... eventually