Video Card Coming In The Mail

Just bought the Radeon HIS 9600XT Turbo off some guy on ebay, bought if for $180 CAD. Such an awsome deal, package should be here in the next 2-3 weeks. SO exctied...!! This card outperformes EVERY 9600 model out there...I shoud post a link for review...but meh too lazy too look for it...sorry guys...but im sooo excited..what a bang for my bucks.

Guest ThermalGuru

Good luck guy, I've seen good deals there, and I've seen bad ones. It's like playing craps with your money. Hope it works out for the best for you because you stuck with it if it doesn't work or only works for a little while.

never been burned on ebay, not that it won't happen eventually, but i look at feedback very closely before i bid as well as emailing with questions

got my BFG Ti4200 8x video card there for like 42 bucks plus shipping, considering i can clock it at 4600 speeds, good deal !

LoL, I also have a new card coming in the mail. 9500Pro for 100 bucks USD!! This guy has a pretty good feedback record, so I hope the card works good...The 9500Pro and 9600XT perform close to each other, and so if I can get the 9500Pro's clock speed up, it'll be hauling some major a$$ ;)

Why are you getting an ati card DarkScorpion when it says " n\/idia ownz j00" in your little thing and i saw a 9600 se or something, it was a 9600something but it was only like 79 dollars in the fry's add this weekend